November 24, 2014
15 Golden Gift Ideas for all your loved ones this Holiday Season!
1. For the photographer lover or the aspiring photographer Arthur Elgort : The Big Picture
2. For the Man in your life Auburn Bow Tie cufflinks
3. For your BFF who gives back Easter Seals Gives Back Bracelets by ElyseRyan
4. For your Mother who wants to save the environment Mujus Gema Necklace
5. For the Girl who always has a rubber band around her wrist (aka ME) VIP unlimited
6. For your Niece/s sleepovers and sleep unders BE mine Betsey Johnson overnight bag
7. For your busy Sister-in-law Tika's convertible backpack/shoulder & crossbody bag
8. For your Cousin/s who love old-school tunes Marylai Maeve Mixtape pouch/wristlet
9. For your Roommate who understands Everyday Until Whenever by Boy Meets Girl®
10. For your Stylist friend who can't lose her glasses on the job Fantas-Eyes SS-Alma Mater sunglasses and headband all in one
11. For your Employee and/or Co-worker...Icing's Glitter Makes Everything Better Iphone 5s cover with Flip Top Mirror and Cardholder
12. For the Girl on the RUN Boy Meets Girl®'s gold metallic City Legging
13. For your Friend contemplating getting a real tattoo Black Lace Skin Jewelry Metallic temporary tattoos
14. For the New Mom (hello) to play to her new Baby Zero Rules Blow Harmonicas
15. For your Sister who always needs a perfect bag Dolce Vita Charlotte Crossbody Bag
Past gift guide posts for reading pleasure:
November 14, 2014
I have been struggling on how to write this post only because I have so much to say but want to keep it short and sweet (we will see if that is doable wink wink). The past two months have truly been surreal. My baby boy Dylan Reid was born on October 4th and my other baby Boy Meets Girl® launched on Nordstrom.com this past Monday on November 10th. Dylan was born three weeks early and a few days before he was born I was finalizing all launch items with my team and the Nordstrom team and ok from the hospital too (that is not a joke) and up until late late Sunday (Nov.9th) night (5amer)! Dylan's early arrival took me by surprise but has been the biggest present in my life. As most of you who read my blog know I am 24/7 running my business, blogging about things I love, writing for OliviaPalermo.com , showing you what I wore to an event and taking you BTS with me and my fashionable, smart and witty friends. So when I was recently interviewed by Social Stylate for their Boss Lady series and they asked me this questions...
What does a typical day look like?
So after a lot lot lot lot of work and a full year of keeping things a secret Boy Meets Girl® has launched in Nordstrom! The secrets are now out 2 babies have arrived! If you missed my post on the BTS of the prep of the photoshoot for this collection check it out here. Thank you to all the press this week covering this new collaboration. It is a dream. Thank you to my incredible team who have been so amazing while baby Dylan arrived early. And thank you all to involved along the whole journey both current and past employees! And thank you to my amazing family and friends and my Dj Blue Steel for all of your support (is that a future CFDA speech? Hmm next goal 2015! Think. Say. Do. )
Make sure to check out the new collection and let me know your favorite piece/s and use the following hashtags on social so I can see you rocking the new line #boymeetsgirl #nordstrombp #nordstromsavvy.