My tips: Creating a run of show
October 5, 2012
For those of you who don't know what a run of show is...
- Page 1 - this is always my inspiration for the theme of the show
- Page 2 - this is optional, but this year I sketched each model wearing the look on the runway! In order to achieve this I had to know what every model would be wearing so I could sketch them exactly and get their hair color and look down right. This can get tricky because a lot of the time we do fittings the day before the show so I had to trust that the outfits I styled the girls in would be exactly what they wore based on their measurements if I did not see them until the day before the show which happened with many of the models! Guess what it all worked out :)
- Page 3/4- lists each look and article of clothing and is listed in order as you see it come down the runway.
- Page 5- Thank you to all the Sponsors involved
- Page 6/7- Thank you to everyone involved in making the show a huge success
1. make your run of the show UNIQUE toward your brand and image
2. Thank EVERYONE! In this instance I believe more is ok as putting together a show involves manpower and everyone works very hard to help you make it the best it can be. So thank you's to me are like precious stones :)
3. check your spelling!! And make sure you have other eyes checking your spelling too :)
What's your favorite part of a run of show?