My tips: Memorial Day Packing!
May 22, 2014
In a post I did back in 2011 called Friday Memorial Day Finds you can see that three years ago I was clearly not pregnant and opted to pack mini-shorts, platforms, bandeau's and big belts for my getaway. I thought this picture below summed it up perfectly "That Was THEN, This Is NOW."
So Ladies who want to be comfy this Memorial Day Weekend here are My Tips on what to Pack:
*(applies to pregnant ladies and non-pregnant ladies too)*
1. Dresses are a must (both Maxi and Above the Knee)! They are perfect for packing just roll up like you would a towel and you can fit 5 in your suitcase without your husband noticing :)
2. Birkenstock's! Ok I said it. They were huge in the 90's and yes they are back and I am a proud lady rocking these again. They are comfy and there are so many different colors and options now (look at those floral ones. I'm on the waiting list to scoop them up). You can pair with a pair of denim jeans and a dress. You can definitely wear from Day-To-Night!
3. Pack Jewelry that you can wear with all your outfits. Statement rings, necklaces and earrings are always great to layer into your wardrobe. (worn above not pictured below necklace c/o Allie Pohl)
4. Lightweight Summer scarves pack easily and are perfect for the plane or car ride. They also look great slung on your tote bag.
5. Summer Hats and Sunnies is also an essential to pack. Protecting your young skin is crucial!
6. A statement tote! Use the tote as your carry-on bag whether travel on a plan or in a car. I love the tote options that give a little accent to your overall look.
7. And of course you cannot leave home without a perfect Graphic Tee :)
I cannot believe I will be celebrating my eight year anniversary with DJ Blue Steel. Time flies by when you are working hard. Enjoy every minute. Remember to breathe and smell the Cherry Blossoms.
HAPPY ALMOST MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND!
Let me know what you all are packing?